Critical Thinking Cards Deck
- Critical Thinking Skills For Dummies - $12.99
- The Skeptics' Guide to the Future: What Yesterday's Science and Science Fiction Tell Us About the - $24.99
- Critical Thinking Beginner's Guide - $17.38
- The Fallacy Detective: Thirty-Eight Lessons on How to Recognize Bad Reasoning - $28.00
- An Illustrated Book of Loaded Language: Learn to Hear What's Left Unsaid (Bad Arguments) - $12.49
$15Check It Out
from The Thinking Shop »
Ah, critical thinking. Not an activity many of us are keen to partake in these days. Or at least, that's what the media, politicians, and advertisers hope. The Critical Thinking Cards Deck is a more compact and party game (or drinking game) friendly version of the Logical Fallacies and Cognitive Biases posters. It converts 24 of each print's bugaboos of human thought into playing cards, which you can then use to play one of 3 included games, or as flashcards to learn how to spot manipulation, jacked-up logic, and propaganda when it's coming at you.
Or spewing from you.
More Products You Might Like