Indian eFTR Hooligan 1.2 e-Bike
- Indian Motorcycle Thunderstroke Oil Change Kit - $99.99
- Indian Motorcycle Men's 1901 Munro Special T-Shirt - $20.01
- Indian Motorcycle Men's Full-Zip Colorblock Sweatshirt - $34.99
- Indian Motorcycle Retro Open Face Helmet with Stripe & Checker - $189.00
- VELOWAVE Prado S 750W Fat Tire Electric Bike - $1,599.00
Despite Indian Motorcyle's best aesthetic efforts, the Indian eFTR Hooligan 1.2 e-Bike still looks more like a bicycle than a motorcycle, but hey. At least you don't need a license to ride one. You'll get a few other perks with eFTR Hooligan ownership too.
The e-bike pairs an electric powertrain by SUPER73 with Indian's moto-inspired styling. The former controls 4 different pedal assist modes: Level 0, no assist; Level 1, ECO; Level 2, TOUR; Level 3, SPORT; and Level 4, SUPER. At ECO, the eFTR Hooligan can achieve a 20mph max speed over a 75-mile range per charge. At SUPER, the e-bike is ready for offroading, delivering 2,000 watts of power and throttle speeds over 28mph.
Indian Motorcycle touches on the bike include inverted front forks, mid-height handlebars, an LED headlight with an FTR-inspired wind deflector, and fat burly tires. A custom seat, gold chain, and relocated Indian-branded battery also ensure no one misses who's behind your wheels while you're riding on top of them.
Muchas danke to Bless This Stuff.