DoctorKote Ballistics Gel Targets
- 60 Pack - 6" Reactive Splatter Targets - $13.99
- 20% Ballistic Gelatin Air Rifle Block - $51.93
- 10% Ballistic Gelatin Air Rifle Block - $49.99
- RMP Gong Swing Target - $49.95
- Umarex Meisterkugeln Pellets - $8.99
While it's complete blasphemy and should be grounds for long-term imprisonment to shoot at R2-D2 and Han Solo (while the poor bastard is frozen in Carbonite!) the Stormtrooper and LEGO man versions of DoctorKote's FBI-grade ballistics gel targets are pretty sweet. And gelatinous. And begging for your best shot.
All purchases include 2 x 10% gelatin mixture ballistics gel targets, plus a DocktorKote stand to ensure they do not slump over dead before you hit them. Between the eyes. On the first try. The pop culture series consists of:
- Dr. Bego Man: 9.5" tall x 6" wide x 1" deep.
- H Solo in Ballistics Gel: 10" tall x 5" wide x 1" deep
- Trooper Ballistics Gel: 6" tall x 6" wide x 1" deep
- R-D Ballistics Gel: 8" tall x 6" wide x 2.5" deep
- A variety pack of Dr. Bego and R-D.
DoctorKote ballistics gel molds are handmade from a leading brand in Professional Ordnance Ballistic Gelatin. The gel itself was created to mimic human muscle tissue for target practice, and to determine how different calibers of ammunition would impact the human body. There are FBI and NATO standards for the gel, the former requiring a 10% gelatin composition, and the latter a 20% (DoctorKote also sells blocks of the NATO-approved gel). The specific FBI standard states that a .177 caliber steel BB from an air gun over a chronograph at 590 feet per second (fps), plus or minus +/- 10 fps, must penetrate the gelatin at 8.5 cm, plus or minus 1 cm.