- Sazzi Women's 5-Toe Flip-Flops - $12.96
- Sazzi Digit 5-Toe Hiking Sandals - $39.99
- Wellrox Men's High Five Casual Sandal - $64.15
- Reef Men's Phantom Sandal - $34.00
- Crocs Men's Yukon Mesa Flip-Flop - $27.51
$12.96 - $19.99Check It Out
from Amazon »
These 5-toe flip-flops are made by Sazzi, and I know I sure can't think of a better word to describe them. Made with 10 separate, articulating toe platforms and a post (i.e., thong, tha-thong, thong, thong) to cordon off each little piggy, Sazzi designed their Decimal flip-flops to serve as "men's performance sport sandals."
So all ye men who like to perform in sports, here's the word up on why these are the sandals for you:
- No more toe clinching! Are you a clincher? Maybe it's subconscious. Maybe you only do it at night. Decimal flips say they eliminate the need by connecting each of your toes to their footbed, and securing them with the individual toe posts.
- The sandals also aim to better align your heel in a deep heel cup that helps preserve your natural foot arch.
- They're made of 100% recyclable PLUSfoam with closed-cell construction to resist moisture and bacteria buildup. They're also waterproof and washable.
- If you wear your Sazzis with these "Fun Toes" socks you can extend wear into chilly nights or, even better, the winter!
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.
More Products You Might Like