Canoo EV Pickup Truck
- Traxxas TRX-6 Scale and Trail Crawler with Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG Body: 6X6 Electric Trail Truck wit - $599.95
- ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner - $34.99
- 3D Printed Tesla CyberTruck > 1/26th Scale - $49.99
- Tracki 2021 Model Mini Real-Time GPS Tracker - $16.88
- Rove R2- 4K Dash Cam - $76.49
I wouldn't mind some Canoo-dling in - or, to be honest, even with - the Canoo EV Pickup Truck. This newest addition to Canoo's line of "purpose-built electric vehicles," is set to launch in 2023, with pre-orders beginning in Q3 of 2021. It will join Canoo's existing namesake lifestyle vehicle (kind of a minivan with fold-down bench seating and extra storage in the back) and their MPDV (Multi-Purpose Delivery Truck.)
The Canoo Pickup Truck will feature a 200-mile range and (supposed) instant acceleration with 550 lb-ft of torque. Its 6' utility truck bed fold down pretty much around the entire perimeter for easy loading and unloading of up to 1,800 pounds of materials and equipment. There is also a 2' pull-out extension to give you a little more bed space.
Things get even more fun 'n' funky at the front of the Canoo Pickup Truck, where a folding panel reveals additional storage, plus work space. The panel serves as a desktop or counter eating area, with a row of standard electrical and USB outlets running along the back.