VanLab Campervan Conversion Kits
- Haloview 5'' 720P HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera System - $239.99
- Van Cab Divider Curtains - $79.90
- Domende 12V 54qt Portable Freezer - $279.99
- ALL-TOP Spare Tire Trash Bag - $48.99
- Camco RV Silent Top Stovetop Cover - $47.42
VanLab says their Campervan Conversion Kits are DIY start to finish, and "If you can put together other flat-pack furniture then you can definitely do this, it's literally just screws...." Just screws, eh? And what's the probability that the screws will screw me, and I'll end up screwed myself? Yes, one too many online furniture purchases have made this dude a DIY pessimist.
For the optimists amongst you - and those ready to embark on a road trip / camping adventure in an RV have got to have some level of the trait - VanLab's conversion kit certainly seems like a gem. Or rather, an eco-friendly set of woodwork panels made from sustainable Birch Plywood.
VanLab kits take their design cues from Scandinavia, with a functional aesthetic of simple lines and curves, natural wood, and unadorned finishes. All kits include a floor, bed, kitchen, and table to eat / work from, and arrive flat-packed with every piece labeled for assembly. Labels are actually engravings, so they won't fall off or leave gummy residue behind when you try to remove them. Pieces and their engravings correspond directly to the instruction manual, which provides simple directions on screwing the panels together.
Campervan conversion kits come in 3 sizes:
- Small, with a Twin XL bed and 20 cubic feet of space. Suitable for a Nissan NV 200 or Chevy City Express van.
- Medium, with a Queen bed and 125 cubic feet of space, for a Mercedes Sprinter 144.
- Large, with a King bed and 150 cubic feet of space, for a Ford Transit Cargo / Crew or Ford Transit Passenger van.
Muchas danke to Bless This Stuff.