Shadow Fighter - Fight Against a Wall-Projected Ninja
- CHAMPIC Punching Bag for Kids - $31.10
- BladesUSA Martial Arts Training Broad Sword - $20.49
- Freestanding Punching Bag with Stand - 70" - 182lb - $146.99
- Muscle Roller Stick - $9.99
- Beyck Foam Training Nunchucks - $13.99
Time to shadow box a real live shadow! The Shadow Fighter Game from Fotorama projects a Shadow Ninja onto your wall, so you...er, your kiddos ages 4 and up can practice their martial arts moves, and enjoy some friendly competition. And, ahem, burn off some of their perpetual, pent-up, stuck-at-home 2020 energy.
The Shadow Ninja pulls no punches in battle - he only delivers them. But the Shadow Fighter Game has a punchin' 'n' kickin' training mode that will help prepare budding opponents for matchups. A great gift for kids that Mama and Pop will probably enjoy taking a few swings at too.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.