Thumb Saver Trigger Point Massage Tool
- Manual Trigger Point Massage Tool & Thumb Saver Set - $13.98
- Trigger Point Stimulator Tool - Electric Current Sensation with No Needles - $19.99
- FasciaBlaster Mini 2 by Ashley Black - $86.99
- PSO-RITE Psoas Muscle Release & Deep Tissue Massage Tool - $79.99
- Thrival Bullseye - Fully Adjustable Psoas, Glute, Back & Neck Deep Tissue Massager - $59.99
Uuuhhh, now where does that plastic thumb go again? Up my a...bductors? OK, I'm down, Thumb Saver trigger point massage tool. I've always had tight hips. Actually, could you go in a little? Just more towards that center area right...dammit! I knew I'd end up with a thumb up my ass!
The Thumb Saver was created for deep tissue massages, as a tool both to help fix the massagee's body, and to prevent destroying that of the massager. It is made of durable ABS material that's hard enough to apply a range of pressures to knotted muscles with minimal effort, thereby saving your thumbs and related joints from the wear and tear manual massage therapists eventually experience.
In addition to the protruding thumb, the trigger point tool has a handle shaped like a molded hand to improve grip and leverage. You can use the Thumb Saver as a practitioner on others, or on yourself. Key areas include the scapula, low back, glutes, quads and hamstrings, and anywhere else you like that you can just keep to yourself.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.