Edible Printer Paper
- 100 Count Edible Rectangle Rice and Wafer Paper - $17.71
- Supricolor 5-Pack Edible Ink Cartridges - $34.29
- Canon Wireless Cloud Printer - $53.03
- Legend of Zelda Edible Image - $8.99
- YummyInks Artisan Frosting Sheets - $28.49
Hey kids, now you can blame the dog or your dad for eating your homework. Or just do it yourself. This pack of edible paper is even printer-ready for replicating high-quality photographs and graphics in food-grade ink.
The Edible Image Print-On Sheets are compatible with most printers. Sold here in packs of 12, they have a image-ready areas of 7.44" x 9.69", plenty big enough for a birthday cake covered with the Drunk of the Week photo our local paper ran of my friend Cornelius. Once printed, you can cut messages and images with scissors and peel them from a backing to affix to other culinary delights. They also "melt" into icing when applied to decorated cakes and cupcakes.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.