Freeze Dried Pepperoni Pizza
- Nutristore Premium Freeze Dried Meat Variety Bucket - $229.99
- Genuine Military MRE Meal 23 with Inspection Date of 2021- Pepperoni Pizza - $24.00
- Mountain House Classic Bucket > Freeze Dried Backpacking & Camping Food > 24 Servings - $185.70
- ReadyWise Emergency Food Supply - $128.99
- Heather's Choice Grass-Fed Beef Shepherd's Pie - $15.95
Wood-fired pizza ovens, I see your 800-degree temperatures and crispy crusts, and raise you minus-100-degree temperatures and crispy crusts, crispy cheese, crispy pepperoni, and crispy tomato sauce! Freeze Dried Pepperoni Pizza. Now that's what I'm talkin' about.
Though I'm not exactly sure what to say. I haven't tried Holomua Kitchen LLC's Da Cracka Freeze Dried Pepperoni Pizza, and while I'm digging that it still looks exactly like slices of pepperoni pizza, I feel like taking a crunchy, crumbly bite would weird me out too much to keep eating it. Pizza isn't supposed to have the texture of Trader Joe's Vanilla Meringues. That's wrongness with a hard sausage topping of wrong!
Though I guess if I were in some sort of emergency or apocalyptic survival situation, I'd rather eat Da Cracka Freeze Dried Pepperoni Pizza than rehydrated chicken soup and 3600-calorie food bars.