Marshall Mode II True Wireless Earbuds
- Marshall Mid ANC Active Noise Cancelling On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - $279.99
- Marshall Mode in-Ear Headphones - $70.00
- Marshall Minor II Bluetooth In-Ear Headphone - $89.99
- Marshall Uxbridge Home Voice Speaker with Amazon Alexa Built-In - $259.98
- Marshall Major IV On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - $120.89
AirPods, Galaxy Buds, Bose QuietComfort - you've all had your turn in the true wireless earbuds spotlight. With their Mode II in-ear Bluetooth headphones, the Marshall audio brand is hoping to turn you all into Jans crying, "Marshall, Marshall, Marshall!"
Marshall says they designed their Mode II true wireless in-ear Bluetooth headphones "to deliver a thunderous audio experience" via custom-tuned dynamic drivers that pump for 5 hours of continuous playtime per charge. Like other true wireless earbuds, Mode IIs come in a sleek case - here, it's textured, leathery-lookin' black with the Marshall name in white - that also holds a charge, and can re-up the buds 4 times on its own full battery.
Marshall Mode II in-ear headphones are also black, and each mugs an embossed white "M" in Marshall's trademark font, designating your preferred brand of true wireless earbuds during wear.