Retro Flip-Open A-Z Address Book
- Shit I Can't Remember: An Organizer for All Your Passwords and Shit - $5.36
- Telephone Pocket Address Book - $9.59
- The Personal Internet Address & Password Log Book - $7.95
- I'm Dead, Now What? Important Information about My Belongings, Business Affairs & Wishes - $12.80
- Little Black Book of Addresses - $8.84
See, if you stick to flip-open A-Z address books and tin cans connected by string they can't track you or steal your data!
I must admit, nostalgia sets in hard when I look at Home-X's retro style flip-open A-Z address book. My grandma used to have one that I loved to, as you might guess, flip open. And then push shut. And then flip open again. At age 6, I had only a vague sense of the information stored inside the address book, and zero appreciation for its clever design.
But now I get it. I mean, behold the genius! An address book whose front cover is fitted with a slide bar and push button rigged to flip! open right exactly to the letter of the name of the person you're looking for! It's like the 1960s* version smart tech. A smart little black book.
This flip-open A-Z address book has silver detailing and a magnifying index selector so you can actually see which of the 26 letters crammed on the slide bar you've selected.
*(1950s? 1970s? When did these snazzy flippers come out?)
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.