Star Wars Pipes
- Handmade Darth Maul Pipe - $19.99
- Handmade Vader Pipe - $19.99
- Handmade R2D2 Pipe - $19.99
- Yoda Essential Oils Dabber - $39.99
- Darth Vader Oil Dabber - $39.99
One good way to bring the Dark Side and the Light Side together is to get them all stoned. What, we're fighting? I'm trying to eradicate you from the galaxy? OK, well...why don't we order some deep dish pizzas...and a few dozen Krispy Kremes...and watch Dude, Where's My Car? first? A few more puffs and the stormtroopers are talking stream of conscience Marxist theory. Vader's giggling like a school girl. And Yoda...well, Yoda remains entirely unchanged. I hear after your 800th year of smoking weed all day long, it kind of loses its effect. Still, all are happy, all are brethren co-existing in harmony. Problem solved. They don't call them peace pipes for nothing.
At printing, Garrett Brebes' collection of Star Wars-themed pipes included:
- The liquid-filled Storm Tripper
- Dark Fader
- Yoda. [Awww, why doesn't Yoda get a stoner name? Like Broda. Or Yoda Man.]
All pipes in the Star Wars series measure about 5" long. Brebes notes that Yoda's enormous protruding ears preclude his serving as a pocket piece. Also, the pipes are intended for use with tobacco products only. Except in the states of Washington and Colorado. There you can legally smoke oregano too.