Grifiti Big-Ass Bands
Big stretch. Big strength. Big colors. Grifiti makes it clear: go Big-Ass or go home. The company's Big-Ass Bands take the rubber band concept and then, uh, stretch it to fit so many more of your daily needs. The fat bundlers and securers are made of silicone and come in a variety of sizes, from 2" in diameter (extending up to 6") to 18" (extending up to 7'). Use the former as a cash & card elastic in place of a wallet or to bind together your many piles of broccoli in the fridge; use the latter to strap together books, do lat pulldowns, or ring around your computer monitor as a note and pen holder. For the 4", 6", 9", and 12" Big-Ass Band sizes in between, the following are a few of your long list of options:
- Keep posters and yoga mats rolled and tidy.
- Hold storage containers and files shut.
- Use as a Big-Ass camera lens band.
- Flick at your friend Cornelius.
- Close up bags of chips, cookies, candy, nuts, and frozen peas.
- Secure items to a vehicle roof, roof rack, or truck bed.
Grifiti sells Big-Ass Band sets in 5- to 20-packs, each with a variety of colors.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.