Motorized Inflatable T-Rex Ride-On Pool Float
- PoolCandy Tube Runner - Motorized Inflatable Gigantic Flamingo Ride-on - $179.99
- PoolCandy Tube Runner - Motorized Inflatable Gigantic Unicorn Ride-on - $179.99
- Geefuun Tropical Toucan Inflatable Pool Float - $17.99
- Adult Inflatable Pool Float - 8-Legged Blue Octopus - $49.99
- FUNBOY Giant Inflatable Luxury Golf Cart Pool Float - $139.00
When I first saw this Motorized Inflatable T-Rex Ride-On Pool Float I thought all my dreams had come true. T-Rex. Pool float. Able to tool around the water via joystick and zero effort on my part.
But then I read the description: "Requires 6 D-Cell Batteries (not included)." Six D batteries? Not included?! How much more are those gonna cost? And weigh? And waste when they invariably die after an hour of use? I know T-Rex is a dinosaur and all, but there's no need for the Motorized Inflatable T-Rex Ride-On Pool Float to live in the past. Let's get some solar panels on this guy's hide. Let the abundantly available sun, sitting right overhead whenever I'm in the water, power him.
Six D batteries. Yeesh. Almost makes me want to use my own two legs to move the float.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.