Lucas' Papaw Ointment
- Lucas' Papaw Ointment - 25g Tube - $8.94
- Lucas' Pawpaw Ointment Combo Pack - $26.00
- MANDA Natural Papaya Cream For Face - $26.00
- Papaya Tree Facial Cream - $16.90
Don't worry, no grandpas were harmed in the making of Lucas' Papaw Ointment. In fact, the do-it-all skin treatment contains no grandpa parts at all, just natural, antibacterial, antimicrobial, Queensland-grown papaya, or papaw as they call it in Australia.
Aussie doctor T.P. Lucas developed his Papaw Ointment in 1906, claiming its namesake fruit to be the "finest natural medicine yet discovered." Both his sentiment and his formula have endured, with Lucas' Papaw Ointment still lauded today for its effectiveness as a topical application for:
- Chapped lips
- Bug bites
- Scalds, and other minor burns
- Road rash, cuts, and minor open wounds
- Chafing and diaper rash
- Splinters and thorns
- Temporary relief from dermatitis and eczema symptoms
Other Lucas' Papaw Ointment ingredients include a base of pharmaceutical-grade petroleum jelly and wax, and a touch of Gum Balsam Peru for scent. The ointment comes in 75g jars (this listing) as well as 25g tubes.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.