Burton Mine77 Weatherley Board Shorts
- Burton Beeracuda Gearhaus - $59.95
- Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard - $494.95
- Burton Men's Underhill Pullover - $58.54
- Burton Riders Bag 2.0 - $59.97
- Burton Mens Insulated Hood - $19.99
Burton's essence might be frigid temps, high elevations, and snowboards, but that doesn't mean the outdoor brand doesn't like them a hot summer day at sea level, and splashing around in the perfect board shorts every now and then too.
With their Mine77 line Weatherley Board Shorts, seem like Burton feels they've achieved perfection - though not without help from someone whose specialty is water in its liquid form. Benji Weatherley is a former pro surfer and Burton family friend who lends a hang ten to their board short design. For the Mine77 Weatherley Board Shorts, features include:
- Stretch polyester water-wicking construction.
- 5 pockets: a cargo pocket with a magnetic flap; a zippered security pocket; zippered hand pockets; and a wax pocket.
- A zippered fly.
- A hook-and-loop closure with drawcord cinch.
- Unisex sizing.
Once you're suited up and staying cool in the Burton Mine77 Weatherley Board Shorts, you can consider doing the same for your beer with the Burton Beeracuda over-the-shoulder can carrier.