Autodromo Stringback Driving Gloves
- Riparo Genuine Leather Reverse Stitched Driving Gloves - $62.97
- Dents Men's Cotton Crochet Back Driving Gloves - $95.95
- Heritage Crochet Riding Gloves - $22.95
- Riparo Mens Leather Reverse Stitched Half-Finger Driving & Motorcycle Gloves - $42.97
- Harssidanzar Men's Lambskin Leather Driving Gloves - $27.99
Splinters! That's the reason behind driving gloves. I mean, that's what I deduce when Autodromo says, "Throughout the 1950s and into the 1960s, racing drivers relied on the stringback driving glove to protect their palms from wooden steering wheels" anyway. Oh, and also to keep their clam hands cool and dry while cruising.
So there's not a whole lotta need for driving gloves today, though, as we all know, need and want are very different things, and when it comes to fashion, Want is the word. Especially when we're talking Autodromo Stringback Driving Gloves in Dundrod Green. What Hinge lady isn't going to want a second date with a dude who walks into the wine bar wearing a pair of those Grandma's-afghan and skinned-dragon babies?
I know, I know I'm being an asshole. But really, the Black and Cognac colors of the Autodromo Stringback Driving Gloves are very nice looking indeed. Even if I can't imagine wearing them myself, I wouldn't poke fun at anyone who does.
Unless, of course, their Autodromo Stringback Driving Gloved hands stepped out of, like, a Dodge Caravan or a Prius.