CHRONEXT Luxury Watch Advent Calendar
- Rolex Submariner Blue Dial Stainless Steel & 18K Yellow Gold Men's Watch - $14,890.00
- Watch Winder Made of Premium Natural Bamboo Shell for 6 Automatic Watches - $179.99
- Omega Men's 188.8.131.52.58.001 Constellation Champagne Dial Watch - $7,199.00
- Modern Watch Box Organizer For Men - $84.95
- Oirlv Luxury Leather Watch Storage Box - $27.99
Damn. I didn't buy the CHRONEXT Advent Calendar, filled with over $2.6 million of luxury watches, before December 1. And I feel like if I got it now, I wouldn't be able to do the countdown to Christmas properly, and that would be cheating. So for that reason, and that reason alone, I will forgo the CHRONEXT Advent Calendar, filled with over $2.6 million of luxury watches, this year.
But in 2022, I'm comin' for you, CHRONEXT!
I don't know if the ultra-fancy watches in the CHRONEXT Advent Calendar make it the best advent calendar out there, but I'm pretty sure it's the most expensive, outpricing the $112,000 Tiffany Advent Calendar I ran a couple years ago by over twentyfold. Each illuminated door of the CHRONEXT Advent Calendar opens to reveal a different exclusive timepiece. Examples include:
- Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Black Panther, a tribute to the Marvel superhero, and one of only 250 released worldwide.
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Leopard, named for its standout leopard-print dial and bracelet, and also known as the "Nicolas Cage Daytona." (Not sure I'd mention that last bit if I were trying to hype and get people to covet my advent calendar.)
- A. Lange & Sohne Zeitwerk, the first mechanical wristwatch that displays time digitally via jumping numerals.
If you want to know what the other 21 watches the CHRONEXT Advent Calendar holds are, and you're part of the 99.9999999% of the population that doesn't have a calendar of your own, you can follow CHRONEXT on Instagram, where they'll virtually open a watch door everyday.