Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire Multisport GPS Watch
The Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire Multisport GPS Watch is an expensive commitment to being a badass. Top of the line in build and features, the Fenix 6 Sapphire edition brings some of the following to your outdoor and fitness pursuits:
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox for advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations.
- PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance, environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates.
- Preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter.
- An always-on 1.3" display, readable at high noon, and any other time the sun is bright.
- Bezels in stainless steel, titanium, or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating.
- Battery performance of up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, up to 10 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 28 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 48 days in battery saver watch mode.
Muchas danke to Manny for the Dude Product Tip.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.