The Christmas Movie Cookbook
- The Cozy Christmas Movie Cookbook: Mouthwatering Food to Enjoy During Your Favorite Holiday Films - $17.99
- Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook - $5.00
- Christmas Baking - $22.49
- Santa's Christmas Activity Book: 100+ Puzzles for Adults - $11.81
- Hallmark Channel Countdown to Christmas: Celebrate the Movie Magic - $27.00
Honestly, The Christmas Movie Cookbook doesn't appear to have many recipes I'll actually want to make - or even request my mama make for me. Old Fashioned Meatloaf from A Christmas Story? Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheddar Cheese Soup from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer? Christmas Pudding from A Christmas Carol? Um...I think I'd rather have pizza and a pint of ice cream.
But more than I cookbook, I'd imagine The Christmas Movie Cookbook is a holiday coffee table book that will be fun for friends and families to peruse, while chatting about the scenes from the holiday classics that feature the foods author Julia Rutland has put to page in recipe form.
Inevitably, this will also lead to the topic of the best Christmas movie ever made and, depending on the nature of the family and how much egg nog has been consumed, arguments and name-calling over Die Hard and the film released in tandem with Mariah Carey's beloved detested holiday song "All I Want for Christmas of You."
What, you didn't know there was a movie too?
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.