Penguin Bomb Pop-Up Paper Craft Kit
- Karakuri: How to Make Mechanical Paper Models That Move - $14.55
- Scarier-Looking Pop-Up Penguin Bomb Papercraft Origami - $9.99
- Krazy Karakuri Origami Kit: Japanese Paper Toys That Walk, Jump, Spin, Tumble & Amaze! - $14.87
- Paper Engineering and Pop-ups For Dummies - $18.54
- Paper Automata: Four Working Models to Cut Out & Glue Together - $12.45
Drop! Boinnng! Penguin bomb! Come on, look at the GIF. Don't tell me a smooshed paper penguin falling from the sky, and then popping right up onto its waddly little legs before you didn't just make your day.
A DIY piece of papercraft, this Penguin Bomb Kit requires no tools or special skills to assemble. It comes with 3 paper sheets, rubber bands, and instructions that should have your penguin popping up all over the office, the living room, and your newly minted wife's nightstand (yep, I pledged my allegiance to She-Ra: Princess of Power over Memorial Day weekend) in 30 minutes or less.
Once all your paper has been folded and rubber bands secured right, the Penguin Bomb reverse explodes from a Looney Tunes-style Wile E. Coyote run over by a steamroller into a 3D, all-parts-intact penguin when you drop it on a table.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.